The Boy is making homemade burgers and I’m playing music and petting my dog and everything is OK in this very moment
"Life is so full of unpredictable beauty and strange surprises. Sometimes that beauty is too much for me to handle. Do you know that feeling? When something is just too beautiful? When someone says something or writes something or plays something that moves you to the point of tears, maybe even changes you."
Mark Oliver Everett, Things The Grandchildren Should Know (via observando)
- For the last week+ I was at my families condo in Florida! I hadn’t been since I was 18 and it was a very special getaway during my work’s Spring Break
- Lots of beach time, pool time, super duper cheap shopping and continuous eating
- Went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and I almost cried
- Flew home myself and have been super productive before going back to work
- Worked out, showered, unpacked, did laundry, got my dog, took him to the park, vacuumed, cleaned up and got groceries! Look at me being an adult!!!
- Work tomorrow which means getting up at 6 a.m. again. Blahhhh